25 Jul 2010

24 Hour Internet Business - Update

As I said in my first post below, I was going to buy the 24 Hour Internet Business product and test it out for you. Well, I have indeed bought it, and am now in the middle of downloading all the videos and other bonus products, of which there are very many.

The problem I'm experiencing just now is that, for some reason that I haven't been able to work out yet, my download speed has turned very, very slow so that it's taking me ages to download all the material. But even whilst I'm doing that, Ewen also gives you the option to view each video online, which is quicker, so I'm actually viewing each video that way to get a first impression.

So, because I'm a bit behind in my 24 Hour Internet Business Review, I thought it would be a good idea to just give you a 'heads up' before my final review, which I will now publish here in a couple of more days...

The first thing was that the buying process went very smoothly. When I clicked the 'buy' button on the 24 Hour Internet Business website I was immediately transferred to a Clickbank form to fill in my credit card details. Ewen uses Clickbank as the payment processor, which I know very well and, have never had any problems with in the past. 

When the payment process was completed, I received a 'thank you' e-mail from Ewen with a link to his members area, where I found all of the videos and bonus materials to download. The whole process only took a couple of minutes from clicking on 'buy' to getting to the members area for the downloads.

So far I've viewed half a dozen videos in their correct order. And thus far, I'm impressed with them. But, once I've watched them all, I'm going to go over them again with a more critical eye this time. But, what really excited me was the free bonuses that Ewen has included...

As well as the 15 videos I expected, I also got for free:- the Profitable Niches Exposed e-book, the Video Marketing Guide e-book, 14 videos on Video Marketing, the Article Marketing Guide e-book, and, 24 videos on Article Marketing. These all complement the Internet Business product exactly, so have been well selected.

As I've said, I'll complete my review of  Ewen's 24 Hour Internet Business product and post it here in the next couple of days. So far, I'm pretty pleased with it in terms of value, content, speed of delivery, etc., but Ewen's not out of the woods yet, not until I've fully completed my review. Note: you may wish to add my site to you favorites list so you can more easily refer back here for my finished review.