23 Jul 2010

Ewen Chia's 24 Hour Internet Business - Scam?

Lot's of folks are talking about the 24 Hour Internet Business by top marketer Ewen Chia. Now, Ewen is such a well-known and respected online marketing expert, that most folks who know him just go right ahead and buy his products; he is that good and trusted.

But, if you're new to Internet marketing, then you probably don't know of him. But, especially if you wish to try affiliate marketing online which is a very simple, yet potentially lucrative method of making money online, then getting to know him and his products could be the break you've been looking for.

That said, even the so-called "Guru's" can come out with the odd product now and again that, quite frankly, isn't worth the money; not exactly a scam, but a dud nevertheless! And, often, the Guru's name and great sales page is all it takes to get thousands of eager buyers to whip-out their credit cards and download their products, without doing any research.

O.K. So how does this help you? In other words, how can I help you come to a more informed decision about Ewen's Chia's 24 Hour Internet Business?...

Like you, I've come across Ewen's website and read all about his product that purports help you get a profitable Internet business up and running within 24 hours. From what I've read, it seems on the face of it, to be ideal for both newbies and those who have struggled trying to get going in affiliate Internet marketing.

Now, I'm guessing that you fall into one of those two categories. So, I'm going to purchase Ewen's 24 Hour Internet Business and put it through it's paces. Because I've bought tons of products over the years, some terrific and some, well, absolute garbage, I know what to look for.

Over the next few days I'll 'trial' it for you, then give you an honest user's review. I'll be able to report whether this Internet business product is a scam or the real deal, and I won't mince my words either.

In the meantime, for those of you who have landed here, but haven't yet heard of the 24 Hour Internet Business, I've set up links to Ewen's website so that you can see for yourself. Just click here.